BF108 sounds

Seek support and talk about the Classics Hangar Me 108.
Unterstützung und Forum zur Classics Hangar Me 108.
JonP01

BF108 sounds

Post by JonP01 »

Well the patch 1.0a has delivered a very satisfying and enjoyable plane to fly, but I feel that what is holding the BF108 from being a great payware plane are the sounds. I have not checked the files but my guess is they largely come from the default aircraft or edited versions of the default aircraft.

I was wondering if there were any plans for an authentic sound pack? The other thing is that at the present time, I find the sound of the gear initially retracting / deploying versus the flap sound quite confusing, especially given they are often deployed within a very short time frame of each other. Though I of course know what I am using at any given time, the corresponding sounds are counterintuitive and - as I say - confusing.
Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Re: BF108 sounds

Post by Mathias Pommerien »

Oh, sad to hear that you don't like our engine sounds!
While it's true that they are not recorded from the real plane I felt they are pretty close to the real thing.
Not quite sure how to understand the flap/gear remarks. They both are manually/mechanically operated so there's not really a lot you would hear in the cockpit.
Mathias Pommerien (Classics Hangar)