So what would you like to see next from us?

General discussion about Classics Hangar products

So what would you like to see next from us?

Fw190A, late variants A-5 to A-9
33%
Bf110 Zerstoerer
53%
Fairey Swordfish
10%
Focke Wulf Fw44 Stieglitz
3%

Total votes: 30

BobSmall

Re: So what would you like to see next from us?

Post by BobSmall »

eddie wrote:Not sure what version this is, but looks like they were using it for some kind of testing. If they are wing tanks, it was a pretty radical design from what they were using at the time!
That's the A-7 Werk No 380394 "Doppelreiter" experimental prototype. Two 270 liter slipper shaped drop tanks on the top of the wing.
Fw190A-4 Black 4 III/JG26 currently flying out of Hervey Bay (YHBA), Queensland, Australia
Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Post by Mathias Pommerien »

Beat me to it, BobSmall! :mrgreen:
Mathias Pommerien (Classics Hangar)

Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Barfly wrote:Was so looking forward to the 190 Dora; I'm sure A2A will build a nice one.. but I may have to 'transplant' one of your wonderful Focke Wulf flight models into it to capture the magic you guys put into your work, hehe.
Cheers Barfly!
Yeah, the AvHistory flight modelling is hard to beat.
I really love David Wilson-Okamura's remark on it in his Avsim review:
It's difficult, after flying this model for about a month, not to think of it as something that has been regrown, like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park; that the memory of the pilot's experience is preserved in -- and is still accessible through -- the measurements of his machine. If that's not true, it's a powerful illusion
Frankly, I would have loved to make the Dora/Ta152.
On the other hand it's reasonable and rational to not split effords in our small comunity so we complete the Antons and A2A will go for the Dora/Ta152.

Warman

Post by Warman »

Bf-110 and my daydream. This was my loved in MFS9 even in incomplete variant. Wait with enormous impatience from you this work for FSX!
Other my daydream is a prominent plane Fi-156. Its unexcelled year data requires work of such master as you, Mathias. Its honourable place in MFSX!
Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Thanks very much for your compliments, warman! :D

karaya1

Post by karaya1 »

Hello Mathias

Just wanted to let you know that I think your work is superb. I am really looking forward to the next release of your FW190 aircraft, but am really longing for the release of the Me110. This is one of my favourite WWII aircraft. As to what I would like to see next (after the 110), how about a FW189. No one, but no one does one. It would be a great little GA aircraft for those who don't really like military and I think it would be a fantastic addition to the hobby. If that great test pilot 'Winkle' Brown thought they were great (and he did), actually used one to get around Europe following the war while collecting Luftwaffe aircraft for the RAE, then they most certainly are great.

Anyway, just my humble opinion and hopeful wish list.

Cheers
paul
scrubcutter

Post by scrubcutter »

Hey Mathias, how about after the BF110, a Ju 88 G-4 Nachtjäger? One of the deadliest German aircraft of the war, no-one else has made a payware version for FSX, and what better way to compliment A2A's upcoming Accusim B-17G, and the new FCS Avro Lancaster?
CathyH

Post by CathyH »

How about the following

TA-152

FW 200 Kondor
Willms

Post by Willms »

Hello all !

I would love to see a Do 335 Pfeil and a Ju 388, but a Ju 88 gets my vote as well !

Jürgen
tanker55

Post by tanker55 »

I would like to see a "Dora" FW-190D and the Ta-152. Mike Gutierrez. North Hollywood, California