What will be next?

General discussion about Classics Hangar products
Huub Vink

What will be next?

Post by Huub Vink »

Mathias and team, after the release of the incredible early FW190s, you will most probably need a small break. I presume the late FW190s are the most logical follow up. But I can always hope.......

Just to bring you in the mood some shots from FS9 :lol: :twisted:

Cheers,
Huub

Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Re: What will be next?

Post by Mathias Pommerien »

Hehe Huub, I've just yesterday night brought the Bf110's external model from vanilla FSX SDK up to SP2 standards.
That does not necessarly mean that it will be next.
Maybe Bf110, maybe late 190, maybe just another one.
I've just got a bunch of handbook material today on another plane, a single engine biplane that has been used as GA, aerobatics and military trainer of the thirties/early fourties and is still in use today in quite a few examples. That would be the third option.
Don't ask for #3's name, I won't tell ya. :mrgreen:
Mathias Pommerien (Classics Hangar)

Huub Vink

Post by Huub Vink »

You know me; I won't ask :mrgreen: . Knowing you combined with the description you gave me doesn't leave many options. It must have flown on the side from the bad boys, because you are considering to model it. ;)
How many single engined bi-plane trainers did the Luftwaffe have which still fly today in reasonable amounts :?: .
Could be another Focke-Wulf... however the Stieglitz is not really known for his aerobatics. Which leaves just the other one :idea:

Cheers,
Huub :lol:
Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Post by Mathias Pommerien »

Huub Vink wrote:... however the Stieglitz is not really known for his aerobatics. :idea:

Cheers,
Huub :lol:
Hmm, Gerd Achgelis, Emil Kropf and Ernst Udet were quite happy with it's aerobatic capabilities :mrgreen:
Mathias Pommerien (Classics Hangar)

Huub Vink

Post by Huub Vink »

Administrator wrote:Hmm, Gerd Achgelis, Emil Kropf and Ernst Udet were quite happy with it's aerobatic capabilities :mrgreen:
Touché! :D But I as far as I know there are not that many FW44s still around. Although after a quick look at airliners I might have to re-adjust my opinion:

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.s ... entry=true

Huub