Totally OT: Your aircraft maker's past time job

General discussion about Classics Hangar products
Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Totally OT: Your aircraft maker's past time job

Post by Mathias Pommerien »

If you ever wondered what your favorite aircraft maker looks like and what he's doing in his spare past, have a looksee here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hmj9qV ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyHyYqVk ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxAN2QXa ... re=related

Not the best sound since it was recorded with just a poor lil room mike.
I'm the bad-tempered guy with the low hair coverage and the gold top Les Paul to the right. :mrgreen:
Mathias Pommerien (Classics Hangar)

eddie

Re: Totally OT: Your aircraft maker's past time job

Post by eddie »

Your hair is starting to look a little grey Mat! Welcome to the club,lol I watched the first video, that's not Ossie doing the singing is it? Has been a long time since I heard him sing.
Maybe you could put up a video of the youngest Pommerein singing? How is that band doing?

Scott
Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Hey Scott,

no, that's not Ossie, it's Mike from my other band obviously, a Cogney from London. :mrgreen:
Actually, we just recently layed that Bang Gang Ltd project to rest and started a "clean" Thin Lizzy tribute band since that's what we do best with this line up.
http://www.live-n-lizzy.de

The Blues Gansters are kinda on hold currently as our bass player is fighting with cancer.

eddie

Post by eddie »

Well, I hope your friend will win the fight Mathias, or should I say "Prima"! I saw your bands pictures on the Bang Gang website. The guy playing key board looks familiar I think.
I remember when your band was going to the local police station to have your pictures taken and you said the police were joking that they might not let you guys back out again,lol That was about the time, you sent me some of the music you were doing , and that was the first time I heard Ossie sing. When I heard the song he was singing he sounded like a mellow Joe Cocker.
Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Well, as far as our bass player goes, I'm afraid he won't be that lucky, but he allready knows where he'll be going to. :(

'Fraid you're confusing bands there. Ossie never played that rock stuff with us, just the bluesy stuff.
And no more boring keyboard player in either of my bands, guitars all the way. Oh, and a Missisipi saxophon with the blues band (a harp that is).

eddie

Post by eddie »

I guess I'm getting old Mat!! Ossi was singing blues, that's why I said he sounded so mellow, it was not hard rock. Wish I still had the song and the pictures from the police station. :lol:
Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Hehe, yeah, you're talking about those shots here:

Would you believe that I was almost 20 pounds more back then in 2003?

eddie

Post by eddie »

That's Ossie on the far right isn't it!?! Yeah, things change after almost 10 years, gettng older is not so much fun after while. First your hair changes color, then falls out. You get fatter or lose too much weight. Its always something it seem's!
Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Nope, Ossie never was part of this Band. It's actually the original line up of my 70th rock cover band (of which I am the last remain by now, the band that has developed from Bang Gang LTD into Live'n Lizzy by now) :mrgreen:
This guy is Ossie, singer and harp player of the Chicago Blues Gangsters:

eddie

Post by eddie »

In the picture that you had taken at the jail, is the guy standing next to you the one who plays keyboards? When i was at your website, I was looking at the pictures in "Media" and he sort of looks like the guy playing the keyboard. I bet I'm wrong on that too! Your picture with Ossie in it is showing up so large, I can't see him, just you,lol But I saved the picture to my PC and could finally seem him playing the harp and wearing sun glasses! :)