on going subject

General discussion about Classics Hangar products
saunder

on going subject

Post by saunder »

I know this subject is a pain to developers and looking from the developers corner it is a different picture, but the question of when will it be released is important to many possible customers. I am looking at my next purchase I would like it to be the ME110, but how long do I wait next week, next month maybe christmas I don't know but what I do know is that I could end up purchasing something else from A2A, aerosoft to find that you release something a week later that I wanted and then I can't afford it for a while so it ends up going off my list as other products are released. This is aimed at all developers because you never see any estimated release dates from anyone. We all understand the hold ups that you can have and problems that cannot be encountered after giving expected release dates, but I do believe that many sales can be lost because of that lack of information the the customer.

You can tell I have nothing better to do but sit here making a nuisance of myself but unfortunately due to an unfortunate ilness I have not got a lot else to do for quite a while to come.. :roll: So desperately looking for something new in FSX.
Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Re: on going subject

Post by Mathias Pommerien »

Hello saunder,

well, to make it short, the next plane is the late variants Fw190A.
This one will keep us busy for a bit so if you plan to purchase something in the next couple of weeks it probably won't be from the Classics Hangar. ;)
Mathias Pommerien (Classics Hangar)