FSUIPC buttons & switches assignment

Seek support and talk about the Classics Hangar Me 108.
Unterstützung und Forum zur Classics Hangar Me 108.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vtracy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FSUIPC buttons & switches assignment

Postby vtracy » Thu 30. Oct 2014, 12:10

I have problems assigning the proper functions as per button description ( in the pop up window when highlighted by mouse ). "Toogle Battery Master" seems not to do it; "Toggle Master Alternator" does not switch the "Generator" switch etc.
What am I doing wrong?
Any help appreciated.
PS Thank you, Guensli, for the add on for the prop pitch! It was awkward to handle with mouse when at ascending flight...
Volker

Return to “FSX Bf 108 Taifun”