New Taifuner here

Seek support and talk about the Classics Hangar Me 108.
Unterstützung und Forum zur Classics Hangar Me 108.
Ron Attwood

New Taifuner here

Post by Ron Attwood »

Hi, I'm not sure how I missed this great little aircraft but I was talking to an online flying buddy who brought the subject up. I visited your website and liked what I saw and bought it.

I admit to thinking it was just another pretty but basic FSX offering but it didn't take long to realise my mistake. Using the real settings it didn't take long before I wrecked two engines and crashed and burned. :? Time to RTFM I thought. I am at last coming to terms with it and appreciating the depth of detail.

However. (there's usually a 'however' eh?) After becoming more comfortable with the plane a couple of things hit me. 1: The prop animation was out of step with the realism of everything else, although I have edited the prop files so that it is less 'in your face'.
2: I noticed that every paint cockpit has the same I.D. plate, namely EBFW or BFW regardless of the paint registration. Is there a simple way of correcting this or do I have to plod through 8 bf108_gau_t.dss?

Sorry if I've added a bit of negativity to my first post but I had to get it off my chest.

Great plane, well done.
Ron Attwood

Re: New Taifuner here

Post by Ron Attwood »

I may be whistling in the wind here but I've edited the relevant files so that all aircraft have the correct call signs in the cockpit. If anyone calls in here and is interested they can be downloaded HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6jgotg ... ght_things