Service Pack 2 work in progress

Seek support and talk about the Classics Hangar Me 108.
Unterstützung und Forum zur Classics Hangar Me 108.
Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Service Pack 2 work in progress

Post by Mathias Pommerien »

We are currently implementing some of the new tricks we learned with the Fw190D/Ta152 into the Bf108.
We have a new payload module that fixes the CTD on exit issues some users are currently experiencing.
Some of the key programming features such as the variable pitch propeller code are now converted from xml to simconnect formats what effectively leaves us with a much cleaner and more reliable code. This also fixes event flooding issues to improve performance both offline and in multyplayer.
On popular request we are implementing ADF capability and a 2d popup radio into the IFR version.
Here is a w.i.p. render of the 2d radio stack.

Mathias Pommerien (Classics Hangar)

Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Re: Service Pack 2 work in progress

Post by Mathias Pommerien »

SP 2 will be ready within the next couple of days.
Here's a list of bugfixes, updates and new features:

- new simconnect module fixes occasional crash on exit issues some users experienced.
- default Bendix 2d popup radio replaced with a new Becker radio that matches the virtual cockpit's visuals and functions.
- added an ADF radio to the IFR cockpit.
- minor programming updates to the payload manager interface in order to improve interaction with the mouse.
- magnetic compass now rolls and banks.
- multiple background programming updates in order to improve performance and stability and to fix certain event flooding issues.
- updated user manual.

Mathias Pommerien (Classics Hangar)