Patch Info

Seek support and talk about the Classics Hangar Me 108.
Unterstützung und Forum zur Classics Hangar Me 108.
kleineMax

Re: Patch 1.0d

Post by kleineMax »

I Have a question about the pilot visiblity. What do i have to do for making the pilot invisible again after a flight when my taifun is parked at the apron?
(After my last flight the pilot staid visible)
Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Post by Mathias Pommerien »

He should dissapear when all systems are off and the aircraft is at rest on the ground.
Mathias Pommerien (Classics Hangar)

kleineMax

Post by kleineMax »

Ok, worked now.

Then maybe the wind on this flight counted as "stiff headwind"on the ground.
Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Pre patch 1.0d, yes, probably so.
If the pitot tube registered input the pilot believed he needed to take action and returned immedeatly to the plane. :lol:
That is now fixed.

Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Re: Patch 1.0e

Patch info updated, please check the first post.

kleineMax

Post by kleineMax »

Im using the Sounds from Uwe aka Basti_793, what do i need to change so that they still work. Or can is stay with his sound.cfg?

And what is the "FSX sound cone technology"?
Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Temporary rename the sound folder in the VFR model to something else, install the patch, rename sound folders gain.

kleineMax

Post by kleineMax »

Mathias Pommerien wrote:Temporary rename the sound folder in the VFR model to something else, install the patch, rename sound folders gain.
But that will still ad the Nav-Lights Fix?
Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

That will install everything.
You will find a new sound folder in the VFR model that contains both the updated and the original sound.cfg.
Just rename the new soundfolder to something else and your previously renamed modded soundfolder back to "sound".
The light fix is an mdl and aircraft.cfg thing.

Mathias Pommerien
Site Admin

Re: Patch Info

Service Pack 2 info below:
Service Pack 2 includes improvements and new features as well as some bug fixes.

- New simconnect module fixes occasional crash on exit issues some users experienced.
- Default Bendix 2d popup radio replaced with a new Becker radio that matches the virtual cockpit's visuals and functions.
- Added an ADF radio to the IFR cockpit.
- Added a cold and dark switch to the manager interface.
- Minor programming updates to the payload manager interface in order to improve interaction with the mouse.
- Magnetic compass now rolls and banks.
- Multiple background programming updates in order to improve performance and stability and to fix certain event flooding issues.
- Updated user manual.

This update requires the Bf 108 at version 1.1/Service Pack 1 to be installed on your computer. Older versions are not supported.

To download the service pack click on "Start/All Programs/Classics Hangar/Bf 108 Taifun/check for updates".

If you allready added third party repaints to your Bf108, please back up your corresponding FLTSIM entries and re-insert them after the service pack installation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Service Pack 2 enthält einige Verbesserungen und neue Features sowie Fehlerbehebungen.

- Neues Sim Connect Modul behebt gelegentliche Abstürze beim Schließen des FSX.
- Das Standard Bendix Funkgruppenfenster wird durch eine Becker Funkgruppe ersetzt, die den Geräten im virtuellen Cockpit entspricht.
- ADF Empfänger zum IFR Light Cockpit hinzugefügt.
- Neuer "kalt und dunkel" Schalter im Bf108 Manager.
- Einige kleine Updates des Bf108 Managers, um die Bedienung zu vereinfachen.
- Der magnetische Kompaß neigt sich nun bei Schräglage des Flugzeugs.
- Verschiedene Optimierungen der Hintergrundprogrammierung zur Leistungsverbesserung.
- Aktualisiertes Benutzerhandbuch.

Zur Installation des Updates muß die Bf 108 in Version 1.1/Service Pack 1 installiert sein.
Frühere Versionen werden nicht unterstützt.

Zum Download klicken Sie auf "Start/Alle Programme/Classics Hangar/Bf 108 Taifun/ nach neueren Versionen suchen".

Wenn Sie bereits Bemalungen von Drittanbietern zu Ihrer Bf108 hinzugefügt haben, sichern Sie bitte vor der Installation des Servicepacks die entsprechenden FLTSIM-Einträge aus der aircraft.cfg und fügen Sie diese nach der Installation wieder hinzu.